Plumbers in Ashburton – VIC
We provide professional plumbing services for your house or apartment including toilet plumbing, kitchen plumbing, blocked drains, leaking taps and much more.
The problem that often arises with some tradies is that they may lack the communication skills to help you fully understand the nature of the problem.
As a result, they cannot offer you the appropriate advice and service. However, this is a field where we excel. Not only will we treat your property with the utmost respect, like cleaning up after ourselves, but we’ll listen to you and explain the problem to you in a friendly and easygoing manner. This will give you peace of mind as you’ll know exactly where you stand.
With over 25 years of plumbing experience across Melbourne, we can honestly say that we are ready to tackle any issue that you may be facing with your domestic plumbing system.
Our plumbers are young and resourceful. They are courteous, efficient and informative. Not to mention that they are always willing to clear away all the mess after the work!
With over 25 years of experience in the plumbing business, our mission is to provide you with a service of top quality at very affordable prices.
GARRY THE PLUMBER has an upstanding reputation and is renowned for its meticulous work. As a result, we have gained the trust and confidence of customers throughout the Melbourne South Eastern suburbs, including Ashburton, Hughesdale, Camberwell, Malvern and Glen Iris among other areas.
We are a member of the Masters Plumbers Association.
No problem is too big for us! We can analyse and find a solution for the most complex plumbing problems and our services include:
• General plumbing maintenance – kitchen, bathroom, etc.
• Unclogging of blockages including drains, sewers, toilets, showers, sinks, storm water, etc.
• Burst pipes both for water and gas systems
• Gas fitting and gas appliance repairs
• Heating and servicing of gas heating systems
• Hot water servicing and installation, storage, solar and instantaneous units
• Leaks – all leaking taps, toilets, hot water services and pipes
• Roofing – repairs of roof leaks, downpipes and gutters
• Leak detection – burst water and gas pipes traced in concealed locations using acoustic equipment
Gas fitters and hot water
The installation of a gas or hot water system in a house or building requires skill, expertise and experience. GARRY THE PLUMBER is a qualified gas plumber and fitter that has more that 25 years experience in the field. All work done is of the highest quality and is done only by fully qualified and certified trades professionals.
We expertly provide the following services:
• Gas leak detection, diagnosis and repair
• Gas hot water service
• New gas pipe installations
• Gas oven and cook top installations and connections
• Gas heater installation, service and repair
We are fully licensed for both gas and electric hot water system installation, maintenance and repair. These include:
• Hot Water Installation • Hot Water Systems
• Gas Hot Water Repairs • Gas Appliance Repair
• Gas LPG Installation • Gas Heater Repairs
• Gas Stove Repairs • Gas Installation
• Gas Relining • Gas Leaks Detection
• Gas Fitting Services
Blocked drain solutions
One of the most common plumbing issues that many people face is the blockage of drains. Drains face a daily buildup of grease, hair, soap, detergents, along with other chemicals, making you likely to have an unexpected clog or backup that happens with most residential drains.
GARRY THE PLUMBER specialises in the unclogging of drains of all types.
Armed with extensive experience in plumbing and the commitment for top-notch service and quality workmanship, we can offer extensive drain cleaning and repair services on the following:
• Kitchen sinks
• Sewers and storm water drains
We can pinpoint your clog and backup problems and easily solve your drain problem. Moreover, we work very tidily and we take every precaution to prevent undue damage to the existing plumbing systems.
Roof and guttering
The roof can expose your house to the elements. Therefore, it is important to trust only professionals for your roof and gutter plumbing works.
At GARRY THE PLUMBER, we have the required skills and experience to evaluate your roof needs. We can undertake the installation and replacement of old metal roofs on the house or garage.
We are fully competent to detect and sort out spouting, guttering and downpipe problems and we can carry out any necessary replacement. We also perform roof and leak inspection and we can replace deck and pergola roofs with polycarbonate roofs.
If you have a problem with your guttering and need it cleaned, repaired or replaced please contact us.
If you’ve got a plumbing project, big or small, we’d love to hear from you.
Contact us about what you want to achieve by phone, email or filling in the enquiry form.